We decided to dress up Olivia and Toby and take them around our block for Halloween. Liv didn't quite get the "trick or treat" part of asking for candy. We practiced beforehand and she could say "cock et treat" pretty good, but then when we got to the door of our neighbors houses she'd just go straight for the candy without saying anything. She loves her chocolate! Toby was zonked out by the time we got around the block. It was a beautiful evening with a full moon.
I'm with Olivia, "Cock et treat!" In fact, I think I better eat one here just in her honor. High-five, Liv!
ReplyDeleteHi Jeff and Naomi! This is Abbie Hansen, (Paul's wife) :) What beautiful children you have!! I am enjoying seeing the pictures. I guess you guys live very close to us so I am thinking we need to get together for dinner sometime.
ReplyDelete