YEAH, another girl, how exciting!!! I can'twait to meet her :)
Congrats! Hope you are feeling well! Is Toby's one eye still darker than the other? Fin's spot isn't as big as it used to be. Anyway, I check out your blog too when I get the chance-fun to see how your kids are growing!
Raq-Toby's stripe seems to be fading as well. I've been feeling well--just noticing the aches and pains a lot sooner. :)
Congratulations! A GIRL... I can't even imagine ;)
HOORAY!!! Toby and Jack will have to compare notes. It's a SWEET deal.CONGRATULATIONS!!
Yeah...so happy for you all! CONGRATS!!!Will we be seeing you at the family reunion this summer? Hope so!
Yay, yay, YAY!! Any day now... :) CAN'T wait to hear!!!Love to you all.B
YEAH, another girl, how exciting!!! I can't
ReplyDeletewait to meet her :)
Congrats! Hope you are feeling well! Is Toby's one eye still darker than the other? Fin's spot isn't as big as it used to be. Anyway, I check out your blog too when I get the chance-fun to see how your kids are growing!
ReplyDeleteRaq-Toby's stripe seems to be fading as well. I've been feeling well--just noticing the aches and pains a lot sooner. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! A GIRL... I can't even imagine ;)
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!!! Toby and Jack will have to compare notes. It's a SWEET deal.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!
Yeah...so happy for you all! CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteWill we be seeing you at the family reunion this summer? Hope so!
Yay, yay, YAY!! Any day now... :) CAN'T wait to hear!!!
ReplyDeleteLove to you all.
B